1980 Virgo Voyager - £4,500
Lying : Suffolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.01m (23ft 0in)
Beam : 2.54m (8ft 4in)
Draft : 1.22m (4ft 0in)
Keel : Fin
- GRP construction
- White with dark blue trim
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Masthead Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast in a tabernacle with A-frame mast lowering
- Slab reefed main
- Roller reefed genoa (Rotastay)
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- 10hp Bukh diesel
- 4/5 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The vessel has a good sized cockpit from which the companionway steps lead down into the main cabin. Here there is a quarter berth immediately to starboard whilst to port there is an L-shaped settee (converts into a friendly double). There is a folding table attached to the mast compression post and which stows against the deckhead. The galley area is to starboard where there is a cooker (2 burners and grill), stainless steel sink unit with manually pumped cold water, worktop and storage. There is also an electric coolbox that can be plugged into the vessel's electrical system when required. There is also a removable cushion which enables the worktop to be used as an occasional seat. Going forward there is a hanging locker to port opposite which is the heads. This has a sea-toilet. In the bow there is a V-berth (converts to a double), access to the chain locker and an escape hatch. The vessel's largely teak interior decor is in good order and her blue/grey upholstery is also in good shape. She has a stereo/cassette system.
- Navigation equipment: Speed and distance log, echosounder, bulkhead compass, wind direction indicator, VHF, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Horseshoe lifering, lifejackets
- Deck equipment: Anchor, sea anchor, mud weight, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, boarding ladder, sprayhood, dodgers
A comfortable boat with lots of storage and a very spacious feel.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1143 01050105 Vivacious