Sell Your Yacht
Topsail offer both a yacht brokerage service and also classified advertising.
Yacht Brokerage Service
Take the hassle out of selling by listing your yacht with Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers!
- No Sale, No Fee!
- No sole agency agreement
- Competitive brokerage fees - 5% (no VAT applicable, minimum fee £400*, maximum fee £2,000)
- Full specifications, photos and survey reports on line 24/7/365
- Professional and friendly, comprehensive yacht brokerage service
- Keep sailing whilst your yacht is being marketed!
Yacht Brokerage Terms
By the inclusion of the Vessel on the Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers website (excluding classified adverts) the Vendor is deemed to have accepted the following terms:
- The Vendor declares that to the best of his/her knowledge and belief the particulars given to the Broker and signed or supplied by the Vendor are correct and that he/she has power to dispose of the Vessel with the concurrence of any joint owner or mortgagee or hire purchase company and all known defects have been declared and that he/she understands the implications of the Misrepresentation Act of 1976 and agrees to indemnify the Broker against all costs, claims and demands arising in consequence of any of the information given in the particulars being incorrect.
- The Vessel will be sold free of all debts and encumbrances.
- If the Vessel is advertised elsewhere the inventory and price asked by all parties will be the same.
- The Vessel will be insured by the Vendor until a sale has completed and such insurance must cover all viewing and sale arrangements including slipping for survey, engine trials and sea/river trials.
- The Vendor agrees to pay Topsail commission calculated on the sale price of the Vessel at a rate of 5% (no VAT applicable, minimum fee £400*, maximum fee £2,000) if a sale results from an introduction made by them. Any additional commission charges made by any third party (e.g.: the berth owner) are solely the responsibility of the Vendor and will not be paid by Topsail.
- This agreement shall be construed according to and governed by the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
To proceed with a listing, simply contact us by email or phone. We want to sell your yacht!
* A minimum fee of £300 applies to all vessel's listed for sale prior to 1st April 2019.
Flat fee advertising for boats, trailers, etc. up to a value of £2,000 - £95 for 6 months!
- Connects sellers and buyers directly
- Simple and cost effective alternative to our yacht brokerage service
- Full exposure on the Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers website
- Brokerage quality advert designed by Topsail based on information and photographs provided by seller
- Seller handles all enquiries, viewings and conveyancing
- Free amendments as/when required
Classified Advertising Terms: Full payment required in advance by bank transfer. No VAT applicable. No refunds. Email only service, no telephone support. Adverts will remain on line for six months from publication date unless cancelled beforehand by advertiser. Adverts and subsequent amendments are accepted at Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers' sole discretion. Adverts for boats currently or recently offered via our yacht brokerage service will not be accepted. Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers reserve the right to amend any content, including cropping/resizing photographs, that appears on this website.
To place a classified advert, simply contact us be email!