Sell Your Boat
Yacht Brokerage Service
Take the hassle out of selling by listing your yacht or motor boat with Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers!
- No Sale, No Fee!
- No sole agency agreement
- Competitive brokerage fees - 5% (no VAT applicable, minimum fee £400)
- Full specifications, photos and survey reports on line 24/7/365
- Professional and friendly, comprehensive yacht brokerage service
- Keep sailing/cruising whilst your boat is being marketed!
Yacht Brokerage Terms
By the inclusion of the Vessel on the Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers website (excluding classified adverts) the Vendor is deemed to have accepted the following terms:
- The Vendor declares that to the best of his/her knowledge and belief the particulars given to the Broker and signed or supplied by the Vendor are correct and that he/she has power to dispose of the Vessel with the concurrence of any joint owner or mortgagee or hire purchase company and all known defects have been declared and that he/she understands the implications of the Misrepresentation Act of 1976 and agrees to indemnify the Broker against all costs, claims and demands arising in consequence of any of the information given in the particulars being incorrect.
- The Vessel will be sold free of all debts and encumbrances.
- If the Vessel is advertised elsewhere the inventory and price asked by all parties will be the same.
- The Vessel will be insured by the Vendor until a sale has completed and such insurance must cover all viewing and sale arrangements including slipping for survey, engine trials and sea/river trials.
- The Vendor agrees to pay Topsail commission calculated on the sale price of the Vessel at a rate of 5% (no VAT applicable, minimum fee £400 or £300 if vessel listed for sale prior to 1st April 2019) if a sale results from an introduction made by them. Any additional commission charges made by any third party (e.g.: the berth owner) are solely the responsibility of the Vendor and will not be paid by Topsail.
- This agreement shall be construed according to and governed by the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.
To proceed with a listing, simply contact us by email or phone. We want to sell your yacht!