Kittiwake 14 GRP Traditional Cruising Dinghy & Trailer - £3,500
Status : FOR SALE > PRICE REDUCED
Lying : SW Scotland - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
(Please scroll down to the 'Images' section below for more photos.)
Builder : Kittiwake Boats, Macclesfield
LOA : 4.83m (15ft 10in)
LOD : 4.34m (14ft 3in)
LWL : 4.27m (14ft 0in)
Beam : 1.47m (4ft 10in)
Draft : 0.23m (0ft 9in)
Maximum Draft : 0.91m (3ft 0in)
Keel : Centre plate
- GRP construction
- Year of build unknown (likely built in 1980`s)
- Simulated clinker hull
- Green topsides (very good finish, could be original gelcoat or professionally sprayed paint finish), red boot top, white antifoul
- Mahogany thwart, seats and gunwhales
- Galvanised centre plate
- Wooden rudder and tiller (with tiller extension)
- Small buoyancy tanks forward and aft (air bags under side seat advised)
Rigging & Sails
- Gaff Yawl Cutter rig
- Wooden masts and spars (slight bend in main mast aft, but does not affect sailing performance)
- 2 x fore sails (tan, very good condition)
- Mizzen (tan, very good condition
- Gaff mainsail (tan, very good condition
Mechanical & Electrical
- AVAILABLE BY NEGOTIATION: 2.5hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard motor (2017, as new, asking price £500)
- Snipe leaf spring suspension, galvanised road trailer with winch, central rollers and side supports, mudguards, good tyres and spare wheel
- All over mast up cover (new)
- Oars and bronze rowlocks (all new)
The Kittiwake 14 is an easily handled and trailed cruising dinghy, designed with traditional/classic looks (but low maintenance thanks to her GRP hull) and an overall length (with mast lowered) enabling her to be stored in the average home garage.
Ready to tow and sail, this is a very pretty family day boat/traditional cruising dinghy with bowsprit and bumpkin!
DELIVERY: Currently lying Dumfries and Galloway, south west Scotland. The vendor is willing to deliver within the UK for the cost of fuel and any other expenses incurred.
PLEASE NOTE: The vendor is selling in the course of business, but is not registered for VAT.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
Kittiwake 14 GRP Traditional Cruising Dinghy & Trailer - 2428 Unknown 22072208