Motor Launch Project & Trailer - £3,250 OFFERS INVITED!
Status : FOR SALE > PRICE REDUCED
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
(Please scroll down to the 'Images' section below for more photos.)
LOA : 5.18m (17ft 0in)
- Composite construction
- GRP hull (paint finish)
- Wooden decks and cockpit
- Builder and date built unknown
- Partially restored, requires finishing
Mechanical & Electrical
- No engine/motor fitted/included in sale
- Vessel previously had electric trolling motor fitted (since removed/disposed of) and similar may suffice again depending upon power requirements
- Steering system still in place
- Torquedo remote throttle fitted (will need connecting) as vendor had intended to fit a Torquedo electric outboard
- Single axle road trailer
- Upholstery (new, unused)
- Overall cover (new, unused)
Understood to require an engine (or an electric motor/outboard installation), deck fittings and some minor jobs completing prior to relaunching, this attractive motor launch is offered for sale due to an impending house move.
Sensible offers will be considered.
Please note: The last 5 photos show the vessel pre/during recent restoration works. The windscreen is not original to the design. The electric trolling motor is not included in the sale.
A QUICK SALE IS DESIRED AND OFFERS WILL BE CONSIDERED!
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
Motor Launch Project & Trailer - 2422 Unknown 22072207