1910 River Cruiser Class Project - Offers Invited!
Status : FOR SALE
Lying : Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
(Please scroll down to the 'Images' section below for more photos.)
LOA : 7.32m (24ft 0in)
Beam : 2.26m (7ft 5in)
- Wood carvel construction
- Believed built c.1910
- About £30,000 spent c.10 years ago on professional restoration works
- Stored on hard for last c.10 years
- Now in need of further restoration works
- Externally hull requires 4 planks on starboard side, 5 planks on starboard side, re-caulking and full cosmetic restoration (estimated cost c.£6,000)
- Decks, cabin and interior condition not recently inspected/appraised
Rigging & Sails
- Gaff rig
- Spars will need some attention
- Mainsail, topsail and jib (all well used)
- 2 berths
- Cabin cushions (unused and believed in as-new condition)
- Separate heads compartment (toilet not currently fitted but believed included in sale)
- Galley area/locker in cockpit
For sale due to lack of time/too many boats in the family! This river cruiser class Broads yacht is being sold as a project in the hope that someone will complete her restoration (~£30,000 spent about 10 years ago) and get her out sailing again! Further details and photos coming soon.
Please note: No trailer is included in the sale and removal of the vessel from the current site will be the responsibility of the purchaser. The photos show the vessel 10+ years ago.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
2405 Betty #96 T644 22052205