1990 Frolic 21 Electric Motor Launch - £39,500
Status : FOR SALE
Lying : Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
(Please scroll down to the 'Images' section below for more photos.)
Designer : Andrew Wolstenholme
Builder : Creative Marine, Norfolk
LOA : 6.4m (21ft 0in)
Beam : 1.75m (5ft 9in)
Draft : 0.56m (1ft 10in)
- GRP construction
- Fully refurbished 2020/21 to very high standard
- Original gelcoat finish
- Two cockpits
- Counter stern
- Varnished fore and aft decks
- Chrome deck fittings
- New rubbing strake winter 2020/21
- Underwent professional annual maintenance ashore December 2021 (at Landamore's of Wroxham)
Mechanical & Electrical
- 2kW inboard electric motor
- Gel batteries (winter 2020/21) providing up to 9.5 hours run time
- Battery charger with multi-function smart charging (winter 2020/21)
- Battery monitor (winter 2020/21)
- Vetus bow thruster (winter 2020/21)
- Wheel steering (located to side, thereby providing more cockpit space)
- Boat Safety Scheme certificate to 29th May 2022
- 12V auto bilge pump with float switch
- 12V navigation lights
- Summer canopy with windows (with inner roll-down shades/curtains) and stainless steel frame (September 2021 by Baily & Stone)
- Full stem to stern winter cover with stainless steel hoops (winter 2020/21)
- Upholstered seat cushions (winter 2020/21)
- Scatter cushions
- Floor coverings and additional mats (winter 2020/21)
- Grab handle (to assist embarking/disembarking) with turned timber top (winter 2020/21)
- Foredeck and ensign staffs (winter 2020/21)
- Mud weight and line (winter 2020/21)
- 6 x fenders (winter 2020/21)
- Mooring warps
A timeless classic, the Frolic 21's elegant lines have graced inland cruising areas such as the Norfolk Broads, Lake District and the River Thames for over 30 years. And with her low wash hull and environmentally-friendly electric propulsion, the Frolic 21 is perhaps the perfect river boat!
This fantastic example was totally refurbished 2020/21 including new woodwork, flooring, upholstery, summer and winter covers, ungraded gel batteries, battery charger and monitor, bow thruster and much more!
Presented in all but as-new condition, this Frolic 21 is simply stunning! Complete with a very versatile awning which provides not only weather and sun protection, but also standing headroom (and complete privacy when required, thereby potentially enabling the craft to be used used for overnight 'camping' trips too!), traditional sisal-style floor coverings, beautifully upholstered seating and near silent electric motor, she also offers a surprising amount of space, making her ideal for taking family and friends on summer picnics and river cruises throughout the year. A really superb - and very attractive - example which will undoubtedly turn heads wherever she goes!
Please note: No trailer is available or included in the sale.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
2337 Olive 1105B 22012201