1975 Ex Ship's Lifeboat (Trailer Available) - £1,900
Lying : Ashore Dumfries and Galloway, SW Scotland - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.1m (20ft 0in)
Beam : 1.83m (6ft 0in)
Draft : 0.46m (1ft 6in)
- GRP construction
- Paint finish
- Believed built in 1970's (builder unknown)
- Former buoyancy, thwarts and seats removed and replaced with 2 new thwarts and side seats at both bow and stern
- Boat can be lifted with slings from thwarts which are braced with knees and oak pads in gunwhales
- New 9mm marine ply floor with hatches to allow inspection/cleaning keel and bilge
Mechanical & Electrical
- Outboard well designed to take long shaft outboard motor
- OPTIONAL: 6hp Tohatsu extra long shaft 4 stroke outboard in as new condition and serviced 2020 (£750)
- OPTIONAL: 5-6hp large Seagull motor with 5 blade prop and recoil start (£250)
- OPTIONAL: Twin axle braked road trailer (£750)
Understood to be an ex coaster/trawler's lifeboat, and more recently used as a cockle boat, this is a roomy open craft with a great carrying capacity. She would suit use as a fishing boat, work boat or ferry, or just for use as a recreational craft/large yacht's tender. Suitable for tidal rivers and inland lakes, lochs or Norfolk broads. A twin axle braked road trailer and a choice of outboard motors are available by negotiation if required, making this a very versatile craft.
DELIVERY: The vendor is willing to delivery the vessel within the UK in exchange for the cost of fuel and any other expenses incurred.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
2204 Unnamed (Motor) 20112011