1950 Borwick's of Windermere 16ft Clinker Open Launch - £ TBC
Lying : Afloat Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Borwick's of Windermere
LOA : 4.88m (16ft 0in)
Beam : 2.13m (7ft 0in)
Draft : 0.91m (3ft 0in)
- Wood clinker construction
- Mahogany topsides, copper fastened
- Believed built in 1950s
- Only used in freshwater to date
- Recent (c.2017) new rudder
- Varnished throughout above waterline
- Tarred below water with antifouled band on waterline
- Antifouled and boot top painted June 2020
- Bronze deck fittings
Mechanical & Electrical
- 5hp Stuart Turner inboard petrol engine (1967, installed winter 2018/19)
- Engine due to be serviced autumn/winter 2020 at vendor's cost
- Newly built engine box (winter 2018/19)
- Electric start
- 12V battery (2019)
- Rewired 2019
- Tiller steering
- Open boat with fixed seating
- Covered storage area under foredeck
- Custom made overall cover (2019)
- 12V bilge pump (2019)
This beautiful classic clinker open launch has lovely lines which will turn heads on any inland waterway or lake!
Further details coming soon!
PLEASE NOTE: It's understood that a trailer may be available to borrow for delivery.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
201020102195 Potter of Reeding (Motor)