1940 Souter's Classic 12ft Clinker Dinghy/Yacht Tender & Trailer - £3,500
Lying : Ashore Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Souter & Son, Cowes
LOA : 3.65m (12ft 0in)
Beam : 1.52m (5ft 0in)
- Wood clinker construction
- Believed built in c.1940s
- Hull and engine professionally maintained
- Hull professionally sanded, painted and antifouled 2018
- Currently shed stored on trailer
Mechanical & Electrical
- Stuart Turner R3MC single cylinder petrol inboard engine with reverse gear
- Engine professionally refurbished 2018
- New engine case 2018
- New magneto coil and plug 2018
- New head gasket 2018
- Single axle road trailer
- Cockpit cushions
- Full cover (2018, Jeckells, green)
- Boat Safety Scheme certificate to March 2022
An extremely pretty little classic clinker dinghy, ideal as a yacht tender, or simply for fun on the water! Professionally refurbished 2018 and complete with road trailer. For sale due to vendor's relocation. A real little cutie!
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
2137 20052005 Rita