1985 Elanco 28 / Landamore 28 Broads Yacht (GRP Hull) - £ TBC
Lying : Afloat Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Designer : Landamores, Wroxham (hull)
Builder : Norfolk Broads Yachting Co.
LOA : 8.53m (28ft 0in)
LOD : 8.53m (28ft 0in)
Beam : 2.82m (9ft 3in)
Draft : 1.07m (3ft 6in)
Keel : Fin
- Composite construction
- GRP hull and decks
- Wood cabin and cockpit
- Lifting cabin roof
Rigging & Sails
- Gunter rig
- Wooden mast deck stepped in tabernacle
- Hollow laminated spars
- Mainsail (Jeckells)
- Furling jib (2002, Jeckells)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Volvo Penta stern drive diesel inboard engine (reconditioned 2004, last serviced 2017 with only about 20 hours since)
- 5 berths in 2 cabin
- Small double and single berths (both with trotter boxes) in saloon
- V-berth in forecabin
- Lifting cabin roof over saloon (hinged at front)
- Forehatch over forecabin
- Galley area with fridge (sink and cooker removed as they no longer met BSS standards, but gas lines, water tanks, water pump and taps still all present and working when last tested)
- Heads compartment with sea toilet (with holding tank)
- 12V cabin and cockpit lights
- Carpets and floor coverings where fitted
- Boat Safety Scheme certificate to TBC
- Hollow laminated quant pole
- Further inventory TBC
With her desirable, low maintenance GRP hull and the look and feel of a traditional Broads Yacht, the Elanco 28 / Landamore 28 is a great option for family cruising. This example was originally built by Norfolk Broads Yachting Co. (hull laid up by Landamores) for hire, and she offers five berths in two cabins, a traditional gunter rig with hollow laminated spars (making them easy to handle) and a diesel inboard engine. Understood to be fully in commission but requiring some, predominantly cosmetic, TLC, and improvements to her galley, etc., she will be realistically priced for a quick sale.
Further details and photos coming soon!
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
2098 19091909 Larkspur Z388