1966 Eastwood 24 Motor Cruiser - £4,995 Offers Invited!
Lying : Afloat Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Eastwood Boats, Penton Hook Marina (Thames)
LOA : 7.32m (24ft 0in)
LWL : 7.01m (23ft 0in)
Beam : 2.59m (8ft 6in)
Maximum Draft : 0.5m (1ft 8in)
Displacement : 1,800kg
- GRP construction
- Semi displacement underwater profile
- Aft cockpit
- White paint finish
Mechanical & Electrical
- Pekins 4108 diesel inboard
- Recent new gearbox
- 75 litre stainless steel fuel tank (2017)
- 2 berths in 1 cabin
- Galley with gas stove (two burners, grill and oven)
- Separate heads compartment with chemical toilet
- Hand basin with hot and cold pressurised supply
- Hot water provided by calorifier (recent)
- Insulated cabin roof lining
- Approximately 1.83m (6ft) headroom
- Boat safety scheme certificate to 2021
- Stainless steel pulpit rail
- Cockpit canopy is old, but is watertight with no tears
- Various warps
- Various fenders
The Eastwood 24 was designed to rival the Freeman 23. She was built using the mouldings from the Senior 23, and like the Freeman 23, she features a quality wood finished interior.
Owned by the current owner for 7 years, this classic GRP motor cruiser is now for sale due to the purchase of a traditional Broads yacht. She offers comfortable and spacious two berth accommodation with a full galley with hot water and unusually large heads compartment. A great Broads motor cruiser, sensibly priced for a quick sale! Offers will also be considered.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
190919092095 Grace R219