Vintage Canadian Canoe & Trailer - £2,500
Lying : Ashore Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Unknown
LOA : 4.67m (15ft 4in)
Beam : 0.91m (3ft 0in)
- Wood construction
- Builder and build date unknown, but believed to have been French built
- Purchased by previous owner in France
- Trailer length : 4.27m (14ft) plus approximately 1.52m (5ft) overhang of canoe
- Trailer width : 1.52m (5ft)
Rigging & Sails
- Single sail with bamboo spars
Mechanical & Electrical
- No motor
- Single axle road trailer
- Small four wheel trolley to assist with launching single handed
- Fitted cover (good condition)
- Pair of paddles (new)
A stunning canoe that would grace any waterway. Beautiful!
Please note: Although not shown in the photos. this canoe is being sold complete with rudder, floor boards, etc.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.