1950 Broads River Cruiser Class Yacht & Trailer - £2,995
Lying : Ashore Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.62m (25ft 0in)
- Wood carvel construction
- Believed built in early 1950s
- Nearing end of 10+ year renovation
- Shed stored until summer 2019
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Wood mast/spars and rigging all currently in shed storage (believed complete but not yet fitted to boat)
- Mainsail (good condition)
- Jib (good condition, hanked on)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Choice of outboard engines (six available!)
- Outboard mounted inboard on transom (with deck cover when outboard not in use)
- Tiller steering
- 2 berths in 1 cabin
- Galley with gas stove (2 burners and grill) and pull out stainless steel sink/drainer unit
- Heads compartment with sea toilet (no holding tank) and vanity unit with porcelain wash basin (cold supply)
- Berth cushions not included (some foam available)
- Twin axle road trailer (recently overhauled)
- Winter cover
- High and low mast crutches
- New cabin floorboards (not shown in photos)
- Various other boating related items!
This River Cruiser Class Broads yacht has been the subject of a 10+ year restoration carried out by the current owner. Work is nearly complete with little more understood to be required than a little final cosmetic work, plus refitting of deck fittings (all believed to be present and included in sale) and re-rigging (again, all believed to be present and included), making this an easy project to complete. Currently lying in Norfolk at the vendor's home on her trailer. A quick sale is desired.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
2072 19071907 Naiad #273