1969 Freeman 22 MK II (Diesel) - £ TBC
Lying : Afloat Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : John Freeman Marine, Hinckley
LOA : 6.71m (22ft 0in)
Beam : 2.29m (7ft 6in)
Draft : 0.61m (2ft 0in)
- GRP construction
- Paint finish (two pack, recently repainted)
- Aft cockpit (new canopy 2014 by Jeckells) with helm position and rear bench seat
- Lowerable windscreen (will pass under all Broadland bridges)
- Non-slip decks
- Rubbing strake recently renewed
- Wintered ashore annually under current ownership
- Antifouled every other year
Mechanical & Electrical
- 14hp Nanni diesel inboard angine (2008)
- Engine professionally serviced annually
- Wheel steering
- 4 berths in 2 cabins
- Forward cabin with V-berth
- Saloon dinette converts to double berth
- Galley with stove and sink
- Heads compartment with sea toilet (with holding tank)
- Standing headroom throughout
- Inventory TBC
The Freeman 22 is a modern classic amongst inland motor cruisers, with the MKII (MK2) version benefiting from better headroom than the earlier MKI (MK1) model. Famed for the varnished wood interior and cockpit, and with the distinctive step in her side decks, the Freeman 22 MKII was one of the earliest production boats and is still highly popular throughout the inland waterways of the UK and Ireland.
Understood to be a well maintained example, in good condition throughout, this boat was purchased by the current owners in 2014 and is now for sale as the owners wish to purchase larger.
Photos coming soon!
Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of vessel particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
1997 18081808 River Girl F282