FOR SALE : PRICE REDUCED
1909 Press River Cruiser - £7,950 - MAKE AN OFFER!
Lying : Afloat Suffolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Press Brothers
LOA : 10.06m (33ft 0in)
LOD : 8.53m (28ft 0in)
Keel : Fin
- Wood carvel construction
- Professionally maintained with all required works completed annually
- Wintered ashore annually
- Last surveyed (condition report) 2012
Rigging & Sails
- Gaff rig
- Wood mast/spars
- Counterbalanced mast stepped in tabernacle for easy lowering/raising
- Mainsail (serviceable condition)
- Jib (2015, Jeckells)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Mercury outboard (serviced annually)
- Outboard bracket
- 2 berths in 1 cabin
- 2 further occasional berths in cockpit (no cushions included)
- Very spacious interior and cockpit
- Fixed cabin roof with large companionway hatch providing standing headroom in much of cabin when moored with awning raised
- Fitted cabinets to port and starboard offering ample storage space
- Varnished wooden cockpit table (can accommodate six in comfort)
- Oil lamp
- Boat Safety Scheme certificate (expires 2021)
- Awning (2016, Jeckells)
- Boom crutch
- Various warps
- Various fenders
This very well presented river cruiser class Broads yacht offers an unusually spacious two berth layout in her large cabin, plus the possibility of two further occasional berths in her equally large cockpit thanks to the wide (shoulder width) cockpit seats. Ideal for a couple wishing to spend lots of time on board, she is now sadly for sale after some 12 years in the same ownership due to a growing family. It's understood that a mooring on the southern Broads may be available if required.
SERIOUSLY FOR SALE - MAKE AN OFFER!
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1950 18021901 Spray #150 A350