1950 Moore's Reedling Class - OFFERS INVITED!
Lying : Afloat Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Moore & Sons of Wroxham
LOA : 6.71m (22ft 0in)
LOD : 6.4m (21ft 0in)
Beam : 2.23m (7ft 4in)
Draft : 0.91m (3ft 0in)
Keel : Fin
- Wood construction
- Built in about 1950 by Moores as #2 of class of 5
- Professionally renovated in about 2009/10
- Decks West System epoxied 2017
- Wintered ashore annually
Rigging & Sails
- Gaff rig
- Wood mast/spars
- New tabernacle, mast, boom, bowsprit and rigging in about 2009/10
- Wykeham Martin jib furling gear
- All lines lead aft
- Mainsail (tan, good condition)
- Jib (good condition)
Mechanical & Electrical
- 3.5hp Mercury long shaft outboard (2013, little used)
- 2 x 12V Victron batteries
- 20W solar panel and regulator (all new June 2017)
- 2 berths in 1 cabin
- Berth cushions (new in approximately 2010, Jeckells, good condition)
- Full lifting cabin roof
- Gas stove (2 burners & grill) in cockpit
- Sea toilet (no holding tank)
- Curtains were fitted
- 12V cabin lights
- Awning (2014, Jeckells)
- Boat Safety Scheme certificate (expires 03/02/2018)
- Fire extinguisher (not guaranteed in date)
- Fire blanket
- Automatic bilge pump (not currently wired to battery)
- Quant pole
- 2 x mudweights
- Various mooring warps
- Various fenders
The Reedling Class is an attractive little Broads yacht that offers great accommodation for two, with a separate heads compartment and large, comfortable berths. This example was professionally renovated, including new mast and rigging, only seven or so years ago and further benefits from a recent new outboard and cruising awning. The vendor informs us that she has some cracked ribs (not recent, and understood to be rot free) in her stern area which will require replacing or sistering in the near future. She also has a number of other ribs that have previously been sistered and a keen owner may wish to replace these with new over time also. In full commission every year since her renovation, she is now regretfully for sale due to a change of plans.
This yacht is available at a BARGAIN price for a quick sale prior to her winter lift out, currently scheduled for early December. Don't delay - contact Topsail today!
MOORING: It's understood that the current mooring (northern Broads, in a very desirable location) is paid to January 2018.
A note regarding the final photo: The final photo shows a Reedling Class yacht at the Earls Court Boatshow.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1938 17111711 Emma B193