1999 Lug Sail Simulated Clinker GRP Dinghy & Trailer - £2,200
Lying : Ashore Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Southgate's Boatyard, Horning
LOA : 4m (13ft 1in)
Beam : 1.65m (5ft 5in)
Maximum Draft : 0.76m (2ft 6in)
- GRP simulated clinker construction
- Varnished mahogany woodwork
- Stainless steel centre plate keel with two lowered positions (fully down and mid way)
- Built-in buoyancy
- Built-in lockable battery box
- Weight (boat only) : approximately 160kg
- Weight (boat, trolley & trailer) : approximately 300kg
- One owner from new
Rigging & Sails
- Lug sail rig
- Timber mast with 13ft bamboo spars
- Lug sail (2014, Jeckells)
- Suitable for 2 adults or 1 adult plus 2 children sailing (4 adults plus luggage motoring or rowing)
- Galvanised piggyback road trailer
- Galvanised launching trailer
- Full cover (2014)
- Varnished wooden oars and galvanised rowlocks
- Various warps
- Various fenders
- Bailers, etc.
This lug sail dinghy was designed and built on commission for the current family by Southgate's in Horning in 1999 as a yacht tender capable of ferrying four adults plus luggage from shore, yet still being able to provide enjoyable and safe sailing for two adults or one adult and two children. Attractive and often complimented, she has been well cared for since new and offers all the joys of a traditional Norfolk Broads sailing experience with the great advantage of minimal maintenance due to her GRP hull. A great family Broads dinghy!
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1913 17061711 Top Hat 511J