Dell Quay Dory Clubman 11 with Trailer - £1,900
Lying : Ashore Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Designer : Dory USA Ltd.
Builder : Dell Quay, Chichester
LOA : 3.35m (11ft 0in)
Beam : 1.6m (5ft 3in)
Draft : 0.3m (1ft 0in)
Displacement : 320kg
- GRP construction
- Believed built in late 80s
- 4 x lifting points for use with davits
- Stored in secure undercover shed for 18 months prior to temporarily relaunching at end of 2015 season
Mechanical & Electrical
- 9.8hp Tohatsu 4 stroke outboard motor (serviced May 2014 and recently professionally checked over)
- Electric start
- 1 x battery in battery box
- Remote petrol tank
- Wheel steering
- Single morse-style control
- 2 wheel, galvanised road/launching trailer (new tyres 2011, bearings checked and greased recently)
- Boat Safety Scheme certificate (expires Sept 2019)
- 2 x folding seats
- Wooden athwartships bench seats
- Various mooring warps
This 11ft Dell Quay Dory Clubman is understood to have a very sound hull. She comes complete with a galvanised road trailer, 4 stroke electric start outboard and a new BSS certificate. Ideal as a tender, fishing boat or small club safety boat... or for just simply messing about on the water!
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1828 15111512 Coot 8U