1992 Gunter Rigged Sailing Dinghy - £2,500
Lying : Afloat Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 3.66m (12ft 0in)
Beam : 1.35m (4ft 5in)
Draft : 0.15m (0ft 6in)
Maximum Draft : 1.02m (3ft 4in)
Keel : Lifting
- Wood clinker construction
- Mahogany on oak
- Lifting keel (centre board)
- Built by original owner at IBTC, Oulton Broad
- Tabernacle and fore deck added by original owner in 2004
- Re-varnished 2014
- Barn stored when ashore (majority of time to date)
- Only two owners from new
Rigging & Sails
- Gunter rig
- Wood mast/spars (Tideway 14 rig)
- Mainsail (Jeckells, as new, very little used)
- Jib (Jeckells, as new, very little used)
- All standing and running rigging either brand new or as new
Mechanical & Electrical
- No engine included in sale
- Set of spoon oars
- 4 x fenders
This lovely sailing dinghy, which is similar to a Tideway 14, was built to a unique design by the original owner whilst he was at the International Boatbuilding Training College (IBTC) at Oulton Broad, Lowestoft. She was purchased by her current, and only second, owner in August 2015, prior to which she had only been launched a handful of times, and she is now unexpectedly for sale due to a change of plans.
Photos of vessel afloat taken October 2016.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.