Norfolk Gun Punt BUILT TO ORDER - £1,850
Lying : Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 4.318m (14ft 2in)
Beam : 1.07m (3ft 6in)
Draft : 0.05m (0ft 2in)
- Traditionally styled
- Constructed in marine ply
- Built in air chambers fore and aft for safety
- Rubbing strakes and combings in oak or varnished mahogany
- Floorboards in yellow pine or mahogany
- Paint finish in International Toplac (marine paint)
- Antifouled with Broads antifoul
- Varnished quant pole (4.57m/15ft with option to vary length and weight)
- 2 x 1.83m (6ft) mooring ropes
- Stands for when out of the water
- Naming graphics
Delivery of up to 200 miles is included in the price, with additional mileage possible by negotiation.
Excellent fun on the river!
PLEASE NOTE: These gun punts are built to order with an estimated build and delivery lead time of 3-4 weeks. A 20% deposit is required at time of order, with the balance due upon delivery (via Broker's client account). VAT is not applicable on the sale price.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.