1981 Bounty 27 Sedan - £14,000 (plus VAT)
Lying : Afloat Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Bounty Boats, Brundall
LOA : 8.23m (27ft 0in)
Beam : 2.9m (9ft 6in)
- GRP construction
- Aft cockpit
- Fixed wheelhouse (will NOT pass under Potter Heigham bridge)
- Professionally maintained
- Will be repainted (exterior and bottom) prior to the completion of a sale
Mechanical & Electrical
- Diesel inboard engine
- 240v shore power
- 12v cigarette lighter recharging points
- 3/4 berths in 2 cabins
- V-berth or double berth in forward cabin
- Dinette converts to single or double berth in saloon
- Sunroof over airy saloon
- Galley with stove, sink and fridge
- Separate heads compartment with toilet and shower
- Warm air heating
- Cabin lights
- New Boat Safety Scheme certificate
The Bounty 27 Sedan is ideal for all year round use with her fixed wheelhouse which provides a very light, airy and weather-proof living space.
This vessel is currently part of a small Broads hire fleet and consequently she may not be available to be the purchaser until the end of the 2015 hire season (approximately mid September).
PLEASE NOTE: The asking price is subject to VAT.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1765 14071509 Sandfly