1978 Hampton Safari 25 Mk III - £12,000 (plus VAT)
Lying : Afloat Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Hampton Boats, Oulton Broad
LOA : 7.8m (25ft 7in)
Beam : 2.9m (9ft 6in)
Draft : 0.66m (2ft 2in)
Displacement : 3,100kg
- GRP construction
- Single floor layout throughout
- Sliding sunroof over saloon
- Forward and rear wells for easy mooring
- Professionally maintained
- Will be repainted (exterior and bottom) prior to the completion of a sale
Mechanical & Electrical
- Diesel inboard engine
- Forward steering position
- 240v shore power
- 12v cigarette lighter recharging points
- 3 berths in 2 cabins
- Dinette converts to single berth in saloon
- Double berth in aft cabin
- Galley with stove, sink and fridge
- Separate heads compartment with toilet, handbasin and shower
- Gas cabin heating
- Cabin lights
- Standing headroom throughout
- New Boat Safety Scheme certificate
The Hampton Safari is iconic amongst Broads motor cruisers - a modern day classic! With ample accommodation all on one level, and no complicated wheelhouse or canopy arrangements to lower for bridges, she is perhaps the perfect Broads cruiser for all year round use for a couple or small family. With a little time, effort and love, this Hampton Safari will undoubtedly bring much pleasure to her new owners.
This vessel is currently part of a small Broads hire fleet and consequently she may not be available to be the purchaser until the end of the 2015 hire season (approximately mid September).
PLEASE NOTE: The asking price is subject to VAT.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1763 14071510 Sand Lark