Farrington 30 GRP Hull & Trailer - £6,000
Lying : Ashore Lincolnshire - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Designer : Andrew Wolstenholme
Builder : Kingsley Farrington
LOA : 9.14m (30ft 0in)
Beam : 2.8m (9ft 2in)
Draft : 1.3m (4ft 3in)
Keel : Fin
- New 9.14m (30ft) GRP moulding
- Suitable for completion as either a lightweight racing boat or as a cruising yacht for inland waters or estuary sailing
- Hull comes complete with moulded and faired keel fitted with lead shoe bolted in place
- Full epoxy coating has been applied professionally to underwater surfaces
- Weight of hull and keel estimated at approximately 1.25 ton (total weight including trailer approximately 1.75 ton)
- RM four wheeled galvanized close coupled trailer, model 4K45, gross weight 3000kg (new 2012 at a cost of £3,652 and covered less than 1000 miles since) complete with spare wheel, jockey wheel and lighting board
- Winter cover with ridge pole and props
- Set of Naval Architects drawings for completion (can be adapted as required)
The vendor purchased this Farrington 30 hull moulding and close coupled trailer new in 2012 with the intention of finishing the build and fit out himself. Unfortunately this is no longer possible for him due to a change of circumstances. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the required skills and time to complete the project to their own specification at home, or equally the hull could be completed professionally to the new owner's requirements. Either way, this could be a beautiful and truly unique yacht.
Please note, the vendor has indicated that he would be willing to deliver the yacht and trailer subject to negotiation and reimbursement of costs.
Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
1747 14041405 Farrington 30 hull