1988 Farrington 25 - £24,950
Lying : Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Designer : Andrew Wolstenholme
LOA : 7.62m (25ft 0in)
Beam : 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Draft : 0.99m (3ft 3in)
Keel : Fin
- GRP hull
- Wood superstructure
- 2.26m (7ft 5in) cockpit
- Lifting cabin roof
- One owner from new
- Interior fitted out by owner
- Wintered ashore annually
- No known signs of osmosis
- No survey available
Rigging & Sails
- Gunter Rig
- 2 x sets of racing sails including bowsprits
- Cruising main & jib
- Various other jibs
- Spare, unused mast (1988)
- Standing & running rigging renewed as required
Mechanical & Electrical
- BMW D7 inboard diesel engine fitted in bow (overhauled 2009)
- Engine serviced annually
- 2 gallon fuel tank
- Various portable fuel tanks
- 12v battery
- 2 berths in 1 cabin (2 x single or 1 x double)
- Cabin table (lowers to form double berth)
- Vanessa flavel gas stove with 2 burners, grill & oven
- Manual cold tap with portable water tank
- Separate heads compartment with sea toilet (no holding tank) and shelf area
- Lockers and draws throughout
- Various pots, pans, crockery, etc.
- Lifting cabin roof with wooden side panels provides 1.93m (6ft 4in) headroom throughout
- Various awnings & covers
- Quant pole
- Boat hook
- Mud weight
- Rond anchors
- Various warps
- Various fenders
- Boat Safety Scheme certificate (expires 2016)
- Spares for just about everything!
This three times Sabrina Trophy winner is described by her one and only owner as a "Superb Farrington 25 cruising boat with good racing pedigree, comfortable and easy to handle".
Photographs 1-3 courtesy of horning.org.uk. Photograph 4 courtesy of rivercruiser.org.
It is understood that the Vessel's current mooring on the northern Broads may be transferable to the purchaser subject to agreement from the mooring's owner.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1696 12101304 Henrietta #334