1949 Hunter Half Decker - £2,800
Lying : Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Hunters, Ludham
- Wood carvel construction
- Built by Percy Hunter's sons, Cyril and Stanley, to their own design (believed to be based on the Flying 15) as their own personal boat (not for hire)
- Mentioned in "Hunter's Fleet" by Richard Johnstone-Bryden
- Originally called Wannick (Ludham slang for Wommack)
- Cockpit well enlarged and coaming added at a later date
- Recently fully restored, including rig, after 12 years barn storage
- Understood to be in immaculate condition throughout
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Mainsail (excellent condition)
- Jib (excellent condition)
- Purpose-built road trailer
- Outboard bracket
- New oars
This Broads Half Decker is understood to be in excellent condition throughout, and is a very desirable piece of Hunters' history!
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1686 12061301 Hunter