1946 Johnson River Cruiser - £6,750
Lying : Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Builder : Tim Johnson, St Olaves
LOA : 7.32m (24ft 0in)
LOD : 6.3m (20ft 8in)
Beam : 2.13m (7ft 0in)
Draft : 0.76m (2ft 6in)
Keel : Fin
- Mahogany on Oak
- 2009 survey report concludes "a fine example of a Norfolk Broads Cruiser"
Rigging & Sails
- High Peak Gunter rig
- Wood mast/spars
- Mast lowering gear
- All standing rigging and halyards in good order
- Mainsail and jib (both valeted 2011 and in good condition)
Mechanical & Electrical
- 5hp two stroke outboard (serviced October 2010)
- 5 gallon fuel tank
- 2 berths in 1 cabin
- Pull out oak table in cabin
- Sea toilet
- Lifting cabin roof
- Upholstery by Jeckells (very good condition)
- Awning with windows by Jeckells (very good condition)
- Winter cover
- Gas stove with oven (not currently installed)
- Boat Safety Scheme certificate (expires June 2013)
A very pretty little River Cruiser Class yacht, with a lovely interior. A quick sale is desired and sensible offers will be considered.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1629 11061203 Nimbus #36