1908 Dutch Klipper - EURO180,000
Lying : Brussels, Belgium - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 35m (114ft 10in)
Beam : 5.97m (19ft 7in)
Draft : 1.27m (4ft 2in)
- Riveted Steel construction
- Last surveyed 2000
Mechanical & Electrical
- DAFF825 118hp diesel
- 4 berths in 2 cabins
- Large wheelhouse fitted with fixed seating and collapsible table as additional room, accessible from door in galley
- Galley with large electric oven, five ring gas hob, combi microwave/convection oven
- Fitted kitchen/dining room
- Spacious saloon 6m long
- Solid fuel fire
- Bathroom with bath, bidet, separate toilet, vanity unit, separate shower
- Main bedroom en suite dressing room
- Double bedroom/study
- Laundry room with shower, toilet, washbasin
- Large workshop
This beautiful barge will provide a lovely, and unusual, permanent or holiday home for her new owners. She is currently berthed in a live aboard commune, which costs only £80 (approximately) per annum for the collection of refuse.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1457 06030603 Arcadia Belgian