1956 Converted MFV - £25,995
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 12.8m (42ft 0in)
Beam : 4.27m (14ft 0in)
Draft : 1.65m (5ft 5in)
- Wood construction
- French built
- Pitch pine on oak
Mechanical & Electrical
- David Brown 6 cylinder 98hp diesel
- 4 berths in 3 cabins
- 2 single settee berths (in saloon) and 1 full-sized double berth
- An additional 2 berths could easily be installed in the third cabin which is currently used as a workshop
- Large galley comprising of Stoves cooker (LPG), fridge with freezer box (240v) and stainless steel sink with drainer, plus work surfaces and storage space
- Large separate heads compartment with full size shower, marine toilet with holding tank, sink, heated towel rail and storage space
- Pressurised hot and cold water
- Heating is provided by a reflex diesel burning stove
- Shore power
This MFV was originally used as a pair trawler. She has been owned by the current owner since 1995, and was converted in 1998. She has a spacious, light, open-plan living area, with two further cabins (one of which is currently used as a workshop), the heads and the engine room (accessed via a hatch in the floor of the galley) below. She makes a lovely and unique home, and would be suitable for permanent use or as a second home for holiday use. She is ideal for someone who is looking for a change of lifestyle, and could easily be moved anywhere in the country. Unfortunately, her mooring will not be available to the new owners, but Topsail are happy to assist the new owners in finding an alternative mooring, if required. Her deck was re-caulked and pitched in 2003, and she has been maintained to a good standard. Her engine and steering gear are connected and included in the sale, but there is currently no helm position installed as she is presently used as a static house boat. This boat is ready for immediate use, but also offers scope for improvement with possibilities of installing a helm position, and the creation of two additional berths in her third cabin.
Archived Prior to 2004
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1418 00000000 Sweet Waters