1980 Tucker T23 - £6,000
Lying : Lincs - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Designer : Robert Tucker
LOA : 7.01m (23ft 0in)
Beam : 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Draft : 0.91m (3ft 0in)
Keel : Bilge
- Strip planked Afromosia with Iroka laid decks on marine ply
- Bilge keel with central ballast keel
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan sloop rig
- Roller reefing genoa
- Boom reefing main
- Alloy mast/spars
- Mast in a tabernacle with pulley system, so is very easy to raise and lower
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 1GM10 10hp (shaft drive) diesel
Entering the cabin, this boat has a 6ft 6in quarter berth on either side. Forward of these, the heads compartment is located to port, and contains a Lavac toilet (new 2002). Opposite this is the galley, which comprises of a gas cooker with 2 rings and a grill (new 2003) and a stainless steel sink. The boats gas bottle is located in a gas locker. Going forward again, there is a V shaped berth (6ft 8in), which provides a further two berths. There is ample storage space throughout the boat, with three cockpit lockers, and various cabin lockers, including a hanging locker.
- Navigation: Depth, log, Foruno GPS, Tillerpilot, VHF radio
- Safety: Radar reflector, 2 fire extinguishers, fire blanket, horseshoe buoy with light
- Deck: Bruce type anchor and chain
- Other: 4 wheel braked trailer (excellent condition), dodgers, 2 batteries, radio/CD player
It is understood that this boats hull has recently been restored and re-caulked. She was built in Scotland and has sailed extensively from the Island of Raasay in the Western Isles. More recently, she has cruised the East Coast of England. She is for sale due to the purchase of a larger vessel.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1396 04070407 Kate