1970 Vivacity 21 - £3,000
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.4m (21ft 0in)
Beam : 2.06m (6ft 9in)
Draft : 0.76m (2ft 6in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- Good sized cockpit which will seat four people
- Non-slip decks
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- A-frame for mast lowering
- Main and jib, in good condition
Mechanical & Electrical
- 7.5hp Mercury Sailaway two stroke outboard (serviced May 2004)
- 4 berths in 1 cabin
- 4 single berths, 2 to port, 2 to starboard
- Cooker (grill and hob) on port side
- Covered sink (cold water supply) on starboard side
- Portapotti toilet
- 12v lights
- Ample storage in various lockers
- Depth sounder
- Navigation lights
- Bilge pump
- Anchors, chain, ropes, etc.
- Pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines
Vivacity yachts were one of the best selling small bilge keel yachts during the period in which they were built, and they still prove to be popular today, being of a pleasant design and easy to sail. An ideal first boat.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1395 04070408 Maggie May 337558