1986 Farrington 25 - £24,950
Lying : Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.62m (25ft 0in)
Beam : 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Draft : 0.99m (3ft 3in)
Keel : Fin
- GRP hull, epoxied below waterline
- Timber superstructure
- Integral GRP moulded fin keel
Rigging & Sails
- Gunter rig
- Tan terelyne main and leech battened jib (both only 1 season use)
- Spare tan terelyne main and jib
- 2 x small storm jibs
- Gibb ST7 self tailing jib sheet winches
Mechanical & Electrical
- BMW D7 4.5kw diesel
- Shaft drive
- Engine located in forepeak
- Engine last serviced May 2004
Entering the cabin, this boat has a settee berth, which extends to a double, immediately to port, and a hanging locker immediately to starboard. Forward of the latter is the galley, which comprises of a stainless steel sink with manually pumped cold water and a 2 burner hob, grill and oven (gas). Going forward, there is a further berth on each side, one of which is quite small. The toilet (SL 400) is located under the starboard berth. This boat's cabin top lifts to give approximately 6ft headroom (4ft with cabin top down).
- SAFETY: 2 fire extinguishers, 1 fire blanket, 1 fog horn
- DECK: 2 x rhond anchors, 1 mud weight, 1 quant pole, 6 fenders, mooring lines
- OTHER: Road trailer (purchaser to ensure road worthiness), canvas sail cover, webtex canvas camping awning, PVC mooring cover, mop & deck brush
This boat was built for the current owners to Great Yarmouth Port & Haven Commissioners Safety Standards. The owners have stated that some of the galvanised wire rigging may require replacing, but apart from that, this boat would appear to have been well maintained. She has been extensively raced by her owners, and is reported to sail extremely well, and to be easily handled single-handed. Her wins include the YHR 25ft+ class, Oulton Open Cruiser and the Oulton Week Woodruff Trophy. She has also won numerous overall 2nds. She is for sale due to lack of time.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1387 04050406 Reflection #264