1978 Seal Sinbad - £4,750
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.7m (22ft 0in)
Keel : Lifting
- GRP construction
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
Mechanical & Electrical
- 9.5hp Evinrude outboard or 4hp outboard
- Outboard well situated forward of rudder giving better steering
- 4 berths, plus galley and heads
- High coach roof giving good headroom
- Log & depth (to be fitted)
- Navigation lights
- Twin axle trailer (combined weight of boat and trailer believed to be 1600kg)
- Warps & fenders
A well maintained lifting keel trailer sailer, with twin axle trailer. Just about to be antifouled. All sensible offers will be considered.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.