1989 Pastime 37 - £54,000
Lying : Wales - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Designer : Dennis Ganley (New Zealand)
Builder : M Vale
LOA : 11.3m (37ft 1in)
Beam : 3.4m (11ft 2in)
Draft : 1.7m (5ft 7in)
Displacement : 12,000kg
Keel : Long
- Steel construction
- Foam insulated (3" on side, 2" on deckhead)
- Trakmark decking
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan cutter rig
- Spars by Z Spars
- 19 strand standing rigging
- Main with slab reefing and full length batons
- Jib with roller reefing
- Staysail with sail hanks
- All sails made by Rockall in white Terelyne
- Total sail area approximately 700sqft
Mechanical & Electrical
- Ford 1.6 diesel inboard engine
- Hurth gearbox
- 1.5in drive shaft to 3 bladed propeller
- Fuel tankage: 35 gallons of diesel
- Freshwater tankage: 30 gallons
- 2 x 12v batteries (new 2003)
- Wind generator
- Shore power
- 7 berths in 3 cabins, plus galley and heads with shower
- From the deep self-draining cockpit, which has lockers under the aft deck, the companionway steps lead down to the main saloon. In here, immediately to port, there is access to the aft cabin, which provides a double quarter berth. Opposite this is the galley, which is fully equipped with a gimballed Plastimo cooker (with oven, grill and two rings), stainless steel sink with pressurised water (from a calorifier), fridge, coolbox, crockery, cutlery, glasses, pots, pans and storage space. Hot water is provided by a 240v immersion heater in the calorifier. Forward to starboard is a single settee berth, opposite which is a dinette which converts to a double berth. There is under deck storage space on both sides of the main saloon, and lockers under the berths. Forward of the main saloon, is the fore cabin. In here, immediately to port, there is access to the heads which contains a Lavac sea toilet, sink, shower with tray, gas water heater and a wet locker. Opposite the heads is a hanging locker. Forward, there is a V-shaped double berth, above which is a hatch giving access to the fore deck, and a chain locker. Headroom is good throughout the vessel, varying between 5ft 9in and 6ft 3in. She has a 240v electric heater.
- NAVIGATION: Rigel steering compass, echo sounder, radar reflector, Whitlock auto-pilot, VHF radio, navigation (deck and masthead) and deck lights, charts, log, barometer/clock
- DECK: Bruce anchor with chain, Danforth kedge anchor with rope, mooring warps, 6 large fenders, 5 winches
- SAFETY: 2 fire extinguishers, 1 fire blanket, flares, bilge pump, spot light, 2 horeshoe lifebouys (one with light), pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines
- OTHER: 11ft GRP dinghy with Suzuuki 2.2 outboard, bosun's chair, 2 dodgers, secondary steering provision, boat cradle, lee cloths, 3 paraffin lamps, boat hooks
It is understood that the vessel was re-painted in 2001. Although not personally inspected, she would appear to be in very good order and comes extremely well equipped, having everything required to set sail immediately. Her owner states that she is a good sea boat, being strongly built and having heavy duty sails. She is fully insulated, and looks to be spacious and comfortable.
Offers in excess of the asking price are sought.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1363 03120312 Zulu