1989 Hunter Horizon 27 - £19,500
Lying : Norfolk Broads - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.23m (27ft 0in)
Beam : 2.74m (9ft 0in)
Draft : 1.22m (4ft 0in)
- GRP construction
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan sloop (fractional rig)
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars
- Spare mast and boom
- Mast stepped in tabernacle
- A-frame with electric winch for mast lowering/raising
- All lines, including mainsail reefing, led back to cockpit
- In-boom reefed main
- Roller reefed jib
- Several older sails
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 10hp diesel
- 6 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The companionway leads down into the main cabin where the heads (with marine toilet and handbasin) is immediately to port and the entrance to the aft sleeping cabin is to starboard. The aft cabin, which is situated under the cockpit sole, has a full-length double berth. Going forward, the galley area is to starboard and the navigation station is to port. The galley has a Plastimo Atlantic 2 burner cooker with grill and oven, sink unit, cool box, worktop and cupboards. Forward again, there is a single settee berth to either side (both with lockers behind and storage under), and a central folding table. In the bow there is a further double berth. Headroom is 6ft 1in and the boat is upholstered in a blue & grey patterned material. Interior woodwork, which looks to be in excellent condition, is in teak, and the boat is fitted with a radio/cassette system and Webasto central heating.
- Navigation equipment: Plastimo steering compass, GPS, Navstar VHF, Stowe speed/distance log and echo-sounder, Windspeed and direction indicator, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Transom-mounted boarding ladder, safety harness, horseshoe lifebuoy, fire extinguishers, gas detector
- Deck equipment: 2 x anchors with chain, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit stanchions, cockpit canopy, spray dodgers
- Inflatable dinghy (as new)
This boat is for sale due to a bereavement. She is extremely well presented, with no apparent damage and in a very clean condition. She has been wintered ashore every year and is generally felt to be an outstanding example of the model. A really lovely, well-equipped boat that has come on the market unexpectedly.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1349 03080311 Meltemi SSR41909