1980 Jaguar 25 - £10,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.62m (25ft 0in)
Beam : 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Draft : 0.94m (3ft 1in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- White with blue trim
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan masthead sloop rig
- Isomat anodised aluminium mast/spars
- Kemps Powermain slab reefed mainsail with new Packaway system
- Furling genoa on Hood Seafurl system
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar 1GM10 8hp diesel
- 2 x Batteries
- Solar panel
- 5 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The boat has a large cockpit with seating and lockers to either side. The companionway leads down into the main cabin, where the galley is to port and the navigation station and a full-length quarter berth are to starboard. The galley provides a Flavel Vanessa cooker (2 burners and grill), stainless steel sink unit, cold box storage and work area. The navigation station has a chart table plus storage plus the vessel's electronic navigation gear. Going forward, there is a wide single settee berth to starboard, opposite which is a dinette. Forward again the heads (with sea toilet and handbasin) is to port, opposite which is a hanging locker. In the bow there is a double berth. The boat's internal decor is teak woodwork with blue/grey/green woven upholstery and toning carpets. Headroom is 5ft 7in, giving the boat a very light and airy feel.
- Navigation equipment: Autohelm Mini Seacourse tiller pilot, Plastimo Contest steering compass, Aquamarine VHF radio, Nasa echosounder, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: 3 x Fire extinguishers, fire blanket, Danbuoy, horseshoe lifebuoy
- Deck equipment: 15lb Danforth anchor with chain and rope, kedge anchor, stainless steel pulpit, stanchions and guardlines, dodgers, spray hood (2002, Jeckells)
This boat was surveyed September 2001 with no serious defects being found. She was epoxy treated for osmosis in 1998 (with a 5 year guarantee) and appears to be in excellent condition. A very attractive and well presented vessel which appears to have been well maintained.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1348 03080308 Sundowner