1978 Hunter Europa - £2,400
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 5.79m (19ft 0in)
Beam : 1.88m (6ft 2in)
Draft : 0.69m (2ft 3in)
- GRP construction
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars
- 2 x Slab reefed mainsails
- Roller reefed headsail
- Cruising chute
- Small spinnaker
Mechanical & Electrical
- Johnson 4hp outboard
- 4 berths, plus small galley area
- The boat has a good-sized cockpit with seating to either side, and a locker under the aft deck. In the cabin there is a full-length quarter berth to either side, forward of which, to starboard, is the galley area, with cooker. In the bow there is a double berth with space under for a Portapotti (there are also lockers under the berths).
- Navigation equipment: Silva compass, echo-sounder
- Deck equipment: Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, lifebuoy, ropes, fenders, 2 x anchors
- 8ft Tepco tender with oars
Although this boat would benefit from some TLC and upgrading, she is still a nicely presented small cruiser. It is understood that she sails very well, and has won local races. She would make an ideal starter boat.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1344 03060306 Chanterelle