1979 Prelude 19 - £5,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 5.86m (19ft 3in)
LWL : 5.18m (17ft 0in)
Beam : 2.09m (6ft 10in)
Draft : 0.61m (2ft 0in)
Maximum Draft : 1.38m (4ft 6in)
Keel : Lifting
- GRP construction
- Coral red with white superstructure
- Lifting keel operated via winch in cockpit
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop (three quarter rig)
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars
- A-frame for mast lowering/raising
- Mast crutches
- Slab reefed mainsail
- Roller furling genoa (little used)
- Roller furling intermediate jib (little used)
- Spinnaker pole
Mechanical & Electrical
- 5hp longshaft Mariner outboard
- Petrol can
- 4 berths, plus galley and toilet
- The boat has a good cockpit with seats and lockers to both sides. In the cabin, which has smoked acrylic washboards, there is a full-length quarter berth to either side forward of which, to port, is the galley unit. This has a slide out worktop, 2 burner gimballed spirit cooker and a sink unit with manually pumped cold water. Opposite this there is a removable table (stows under the cockpit sole). In the bow there is a two full-length V-berth under which is a Portapotti toilet and the vessel's 5 gallon water tank. The boat is well equipped with storage lockers under all the berths. Headroom is 4ft 7in, and the vessel's decor is in excellent condition with varnished teak worktop and table, and unmarked blue and pink dralon upholstery.
- Safety equipment: Safety ladder, 3 rung boarding ladder
- Deck equipment: Stainless steel pulpit rail, tent awning, mud weight, 2 x rhond anchors, ropes, fenders, boat hook
- Specially modified 4 wheel road trailer, plus trailer lock, ratchet strap and spare wheel
This boat has been dry sailed during the 10 years of current ownership and is in outstanding condition, as also is her road trailer and all her equipment.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1343 03060306 Auberge