1977 Aquafibre 30 - £19,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 9.14m (30ft 0in)
Beam : 3.2m (10ft 6in)
Draft : 0.76m (2ft 6in)
- GRP construction
- Centre cockpit
- White hull with mustard superstructure
- Air draft : Approximately 1.83m (6ft)
Mechanical & Electrical
- 1.5 Leyland Thorneycroft diesel
- 4 berths, plus galley and heads with shower
- The boat has a good sized central cockpit with steering and engine instrumentation to port and a seat (on gas box) to starboard. A companionway leads forward to the heads, where there is a flushing pump-out toilet to port and a handbasin and shower to starboard. Forward again, the forecabin has a full-length V-berth (convert to a double) with storage under, plus a hanging locker and chest of drawers. Going aft from the cockpit, the galley area stretches across the boat, with the cooker (3 burners, grill and oven), a stainless steel sink unit with pressurised hot (from a calorifier) and cold, worktop and cupboards to starboard, and a fridge plus further storage and worktop to port. Going further aft, there is storage for a drop-leaf table, opposite which is a similar storage cubby-hole and, right aft, there are two full-length settee berths, both with storage under. Headroom throughout the boat is good at about 6ft 2in, and her decor and upholstery is in good order. She is fitted with shore power. All opening windows are fitted with fly screens. It's understood that the boat's folding roof over the cockpit was replaced a couple of years ago, and her air draft is such that she can safely go under all Broadland bridges.
- Navigation lights
- Stainless steel pulpit and grab handles
This boat has been in the same ownership for 19 years and has been professionally maintained throughout. She is a nice example of the type, and very suitable for family cruising. With her cockpit canopy up, she is well protected from the weather, and with it down, you have an excellent area in which to enjoy the sunshine.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1337 03050305 Juno