1988 Parker 27 Super Seal - £21,000
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.23m (27ft 0in)
Beam : 2.84m (9ft 4in)
Draft : 0.36m (1ft 2in)
Keel : Lifting
- GRP construction
- White with dark blue trim
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars by Z-Spars
- Slab reefed mainsail
- Roller reefed genoa
- Blade jib
- 2 x Spinnakers (one used only twice)
- Mainsail cover and lazyjacks
Mechanical & Electrical
- 10hp Honda four stroke outboard mounted in well (retractable)
- Battery charging to 75 amp/hour battery
- Outboard was fully overhauled 2002
- 5 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and heads
- The vessel has a good sized cockpit, with seating and lockers to either side. In the main cabin, there is a quarter berth and wet locker to starboard, opposite which is the galley area. This has a gimballed cooker (2 burner and grill), coolbox, sink unit (manually pumped cold water), worktop and storage. Going forward, there is a settee berth to either side, in between which is a fitted table that swings round to starboard for use as a chart table (with chart stowage under). Forward again, the heads, which has a sea toilet and handbasin, is to starboard, whilst to port there is access to the forward cabin. This provides a hanging locker, a full-length V-berth (converts to a double) and an escape hatch. Headroom, at 5ft 10in, is good and the vessel's decor is finished in teak with unmarked Oatmeal upholstery. The vessel has a fitted carpet, and is very light, having a skylight in the main cabin. She has a catalytic space heater, a CD/stereo radio unit, electric lighting and a Gipsy Moth Oil lamp. She is fitted with shore power, and has circuit breakers and 3 double sockets.
- Navigation equipment: Plastimo Contest compass, VHF radio with telephone handset and external cockpit speaker, Navico depth sounder, log, windspeed and direction indicator, Tillerpilot, GPS with cockpit repeater, clock, barometer, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: 2 x Fire extinguishers
- Deck equipment: 20lb CQR anchor with 90ft of 8mm chain, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, sprayhood, dodgers, warps, mooring lines, fenders, boat hook
This boat is presented in excellent condition, having been carefully used and maintained throughout the 6 years that the seller has owned her. It is understood that a custom made launching trolley/winter storage cradle is available to the purchaser if required. This model was known for its high stability and strength, shallow draft and safe upright drying out. A very nice boat and one that is a pleasure to have on our list.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1335 03050305 Delphis