1970 Buckingham 20 - £1,950
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.1m (20ft 0in)
Beam : 2.11m (6ft 11in)
Draft : 0.61m (2ft 0in)
- GRP construction
- Built in 1970s
- White with a dark blue canopy
Mechanical & Electrical
- 25hp Johnson Seahorse outboard
- 2 berths, plus galley and toilet compartment (currently no toilet fitted)
- The boat has a good sized cockpit with seating across the transom and to either side. The steering position is to port. In the cabin, there is a toilet compartment to port (currently without a toilet) and opposite this is the galley area. This provides a Flavel cooker (2 burners and a grill), worktop, sink (with manually pumped cold water) and storage. In the bow there is a full-length V-berth, with storage lockers under. In addition there are shelves built under the boat's side-decks. Her upholstery looks to be in good order and is in woven material.
- Navigation and spot lights
- Dark blue PVC canopy (approximately 2 years old)
- Stainless steel pulpit rail
- Outboard protection rail mounted on transom
With her narrow beam (designed specifically for canal work) and her shallow draft, this is a boat that can go more or less anywhere on the inland waterways. It is understood that she was professionally treated for Osmosis some 2 years ago, and that her bottom is now in good condition. A nice clean example, in good condition for her age.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1330 03040304 Bawnboy