1986 Newbridge Venturer Classic - £5,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.71m (22ft 0in)
Beam : 2.39m (7ft 10in)
Draft : 0.61m (2ft 0in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- White with dark blue trim
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Alloy mast/spars
- Mast stepped in tabernacle
- Mast lowering gear
- Working jib
- Storm jib (new, unused)
- No. 1 genoa (new, unused)
- Spinnaker (new, unused)
Mechanical & Electrical
- 6hp Mariner twin cylinder outboard in well (65 hours)
- Battery charging
- Engine hours log
- 4 berths, plus galley and toilet
- The boat has a good sized cockpit with seating to either side and lockers under. In addition, there is a deep locker under the cockpit sole (which is sufficiently large to take an inboard if required). Companionway steps lead down into the cabin where the toilet compartment is to starboard and provides a Portapotti toilet. Opposite this is the galley area, where there is a cooker (2 burner and grill), sink with manually pumped cold water, worktop and storage. Going forward there is a single settee berth to either side and in the bow there is an overlapping double berth (stows away when not in use) and a glazed escape hatch. All of the berths have storage under them. There is a removable folding table attached to the mast compression post, which stows out of the way against the deckhead when not in use. The boat's decor (varnished teak woodwork with cream GRP and pink/beige woven material upholstery) is in excellent order. Headroom at 1.5m, is good for her size, and she has a large sliding hatch over the companionway/galley area.
- Navigation equipment: Navico echo-sounder, speed and distance log, compass, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Transom-mounted boarding ladder, horseshoe lifebuoy, fire extinguisher
- Deck equipment: CQR anchor, mud weight, ropes, fenders, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, fitted winter cover
This two-owner boat has clearly been well looked after and is in very clean condition throughout. A beautifully presented family sailing cruiser which appears to be ready to go.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1329 03040304 Catkin