1975 Hunter Europa - £2,400
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 5.79m (19ft 0in)
Beam : 1.88m (6ft 2in)
Draft : 0.97m (3ft 2in)
Keel : Fin
- GRP construction
- Epoxied 1993
- Yellow with white superstructure
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium mast/spars
- A-frame for mast lowering/raising
- Standing and running rigging renewed 1993
- Slab reefed main (1995)
- Genoa with Plastimo roller-reefing
Mechanical & Electrical
- 4hp Mercury saildrive outboard (used for one season only)
- 4 berths, plus small galley area
- The boat has a good-sized cockpit with seating to either side and a locker under the aft deck. In the cabin there is a full-length quarter berth to either side forward of which, to starboard, is the galley area. This has a portable Camping Gaz cooker (2 burners) and a sink unit with manually pumped cold water, plus storage. In the bow there is a double berth plus additional storage (there are also lockers under the berths). The boat's decor is in good condition, with upholstery in biscuit leatherette and a white deckhead. She is fitted with electric lighting.
- Navigation equipment: Sestrel bulkhead compass, Nasa Clipper combined speed/distance log with depth sounder, Mini-Seacourse Autohelm, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Horseshoe lifebuoy, manual bilge pump, Kidde fire extinguisher
- Deck equipment: Danforth anchor with chain and warp, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, ropes, fenders
- Four wheel road trailer (new bearings and wheels in 1993, but now believed to require some attention
We sold this boat to her current owner last year. She is a nicely presented small cruiser, that is understood to sail very well. Ideal as a starter boat.
Archived Prior to 2004
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1319 00000000 Tarka