1979 O'Day 22 - £3,250
Lying : Essex - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.71m (22ft 0in)
Beam : 2.13m (7ft 0in)
Draft : 0.61m (2ft 0in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- White with blue trim
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars
- Roller reefed main
- 3 x Headsails (hanked)
- All sails in fair condition
Mechanical & Electrical
- 4hp Johnson outboard
- 4 berths, plus galley and toilet
- The boat has a good cockpit with seating and lockers to either side. In the cabin, there is a full length quarter berth to either side, forward of which to port is the galley area. This provides a Lytham Mariner 2 burner/grill cooker, sink with manually pumped fresh water, storage, etc. Forward again, there is a Simpson Lawrence 400 sea toilet (curtained off for privacy), opposite which is a storage bin. In the bow there is a double berth (with water tank under).
- Navigation equipment: Echo-sounder, gimballed compass, navigation lights (TBC)
- Deck equipment: CQR anchor, Danforth anchor, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, boat hook, fenders, ropes
- 8ft 6in GRP tender with Seagull outboard
For sale unexpectedly due to a bereavement, this is potentially a nice vessel, but in need of some fairly basic TLC. Reputed to sail well.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1316 03020302 Wilhelmina