1983 Roberts 34 - £27,950
Lying : Isle of White - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
Designer : Bruce Roberts
Builder : Mellor Engineering, Manchester
Keel : Fin
- GRP construction
- Epoxied 1997 (10 year guarantee)
- Fin and skeg
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Furling genoa (2002)
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- Petter 4 cylinder 25hp diesel
- 5 berths plus a child's berth in 2 cabins, plus fitted galley and separate heads
- The boat has a good sized cockpit with seating to both sides, and two large lockers. The galley is to port at the foot of the companionway, and provides a 2 burner and grill gas cooker, double sink, worktop and cupboards. The chart table, with access to all the navigation equipment, is opposite this, as is also a full length quarter berth. Going forward, there is a full length settee berth to starboard, the back of which hinges up to provide a further bunk when required. Opposite this is a further, but smaller, settee which would make a child's berth. In the centre there is a fixed, drop-leaf table. A bulkhead and door separates off the toilet compartment, which has a sea toilet. Opposite this is a large hanging locker. A further bulkhead and door separates off the forward cabin, where there is a full-length V-berth, access to the chain locker and an escape hatch leading to the foredeck. The boat has large amounts of storage, both under the berths and also under the side-decks. The vessel's decor is finished in beige and green soft fabric, with green carpet and varnished woodwork. The boat has electric lighting throughout, plus power points for use with her shore power facility.
- Navigation equipment: Bulkhead compass, Garmin GPS, Navico echo sounder, Navico RT 6800S VHF radio telephone, speed and distance log, Autohelm 3000 autopilot, RDF, horn, navigation lights, charts, books
- Safety equipment: Radar reflector, lifebuoy, transom mounted boarding ladder, set of flares (2002)
- 35lb Danforth anchor, kedge anchor, quantity of chain, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, dodgers, spray hood
It is understood the vessel was surveyed in 1997 and that all recommended work was carried out. Sprays have a good reputation for sea keeping, and also for having comfortable living space. This one looks to be in very good order.
Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of vessel particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
1314 03010402 Athene SSR29570