1980 Leisure 17 SL - £3,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 5.18m (17ft 0in)
Beam : 2.13m (7ft 0in)
Draft : 0.66m (2ft 2in)
Keel : Bilge
- GRP construction
- White with dark blue trim and antifouling
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Alloy mast/spars
- Roller reefed genoa
- Spinnaker (new)
Mechanical & Electrical
- Choice of petrol or electric outboard
- The vessel has a good-sized cockpit, with seating to either side and a locker across her stern. Entry to the cabin is by way of removable mahogany steps, under which there is a small cooker. Facilities in the main cabin include 2 full-length settee berths, 2 quarter berths, space for a Portapotti toilet and a movable dining/chart table. The boat has plenty of storage including lockers under the berths and the cockpit sole. Upholstery, which is in good order, is in open weave brown/beige material.
- Navigation equipment: Compass, Seafarer 3 echo-sounder, hand-held VHF (new), navigation lights
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit
- Wooden grab-rails on cabin top
- Braked, four-wheel road trailer (with new winch)
A nice, light and airy craft, ideal as a starter boat. A very nice example of these comparatively rare boats.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1309 02050205 Dreamcatcher