1986 Finesse 27 - £17,500
Lying : Kent - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 8.69m (28ft 6in)
Beam : 2.59m (8ft 6in)
Draft : 1.14m (3ft 9in)
- Clinker built wood construction
- White with cream superstructure
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Cutter rig
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars
- 2 x Jibs
- 2 x Staysails
- Trysail (unused)
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- Yanmar diesel
- 4/5 berths in 3 cabins, plus galley and toilet
- The boat has a good sized cockpit with seating and lockers to either side. In the main cabin, the galley is immediately to starboard and provides a Taylor's cooker (2 burners, grill and oven), sink unit, worktop and cupboards. Opposite this there is a dinette (converts to a double berth), a hanging locker and the toilet compartment. Going forward, there are two full-length single berths in the bow (can be converted into a double). Internal decor is varnished woodwork and deck beams, painted sides and deck heads, grey upholstery and toning curtains. The boat also has a Taylor's space heater.
- Navigation equipment: Compass, VHF, Autopilot, echo sounder, navigation lights
- Deck equipment: CQR anchor and chain, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines
This would appear to be a nice example of these spacious, traditional styled cruisers. With her comparatively shallow draft she is ideal for the rivers and creeks of the East Coast.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1307 02110211 Mel Yar