1980 Finesse 24 - £9,500
Lying : Kent - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 7.32m (24ft 0in)
Beam : 2.44m (8ft 0in)
Draft : 0.76m (2ft 6in)
- Clinker built wood construction
- Centre plate with bilge plates
- White with varnished superstructure and red antifouling
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars
- Roller reefed genoa
- Sail cover
Mechanical & Electrical
- 12hp Yanmar diesel
- 3 berths in 2 cabins, plus galley and toilet
- The boat has a good sized cockpit with seating and lockers to both sides. Going into the main saloon, the galley is immediately to port and provides a gimballed Flavel cooker (2 burners and grill), sink unit (with manually pumped cold water), working space and storage. Opposite this is a hanging locker. Going forward, there is a full-length single berth to either side (both with drawers under, and lockers over), with a fitted, drop leaf table in the centre. In the bow there is a (new) toilet, and a further single berth plus storage lockers. The boat's decor is very traditional with varnished woodwork and deck beams, white bulkheads and deckheads, light blue leatherette upholstery and pink curtains. Headroom is good at 5ft 10in.
- Navigation equipment: Compass, echo-sounder, VHF, autopilot, navigation lights
- Deck equipment: CQR anchor and chain, fitted dodgers, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit stanchions and guardlines
We understand the boat is for sale as is, with all crockery and cutlery, etc. included. The Finesses are very popular vessels, with pretty lines and a good sailing reputation. Though not yet personally inspected, this vessel looks to be in good order.
Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of vessel particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
1306 00000000 La Finesse