1992 Hunter Minstrel 23 - £10,500
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.91m (22ft 8in)
Beam : 2.24m (7ft 4in)
Draft : 0.33m (1ft 1in)
Keel : Lifting
- GRP construction
- Light blue with white superstructure
Rigging & Sails
- Gaff Cutter rig
- Timber mast/spars
- Halyard winch
- Roller reefed jib
- Sail cover (2000)
Mechanical & Electrical
- 5hp Honda outboard mounted in well
- 3 berths, plus galley and toilet
- The boat has a large cockpit with seating to both sides. There is a storage locker to port and the outboard is mounted in a well. In the main cabin, there is a full-length quarter berth to starboard, opposite which is the toilet compartment. This provides an electrically operated Portapotti and a hanging locker. Going forward there is a settee berth to starboard, opposite which is the galley area which provides a 2 burner cooker, sink unit, coolbox and worktop. In the bow there is a further single settee berth. Upholstery is light blue in moulded and buttoned material, and the boat has sitting headroom.
- Navigation equipment: Nasa Stingray speed/distance log and depth sounder, Plastimo bulkhead compass, Autopilot H800, navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Gas detector, lifebuoy
- Deck equipment: CQR anchor with 30ft chain and 150ft anchorplait, stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardlines, boat hook, mooring lines, fenders
- Avon 8ft inflatable dinghy
- Galvanised break-back trailer with 2 speed winch
- Galvanised launching trolley complete with docking arms and tie-down straps
A very pretty, canoe-sterned vessel with good decks, and which looks to be well equipped.
Archived Prior to 2004
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1305 00000000 Boru