1975 Privateer 20 - £3,900
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 5.94m (19ft 6in)
Beam : 2.03m (6ft 8in)
Draft : 0.36m (1ft 2in)
Maximum Draft : 1.37m (4ft 6in)
Keel : Lifting
- GRP construction
- Built mid 1970s Swing keel
Rigging & Sails
- Gaff Cutter rig
- Timber mast/spars
- Mast stepped in tabernacle
- All sails are tan and in good condition
- This vessel can also be rigged as a Bermudan sloop, for which a complete set of sails are also included
Mechanical & Electrical
- Mariner 4hp outboard in well
- 4 berths, plus cooker area and toilet
- The boat has a good cockpit with seating to either side and a locker across the transom. In the cabin, there is a Dudley 2 burner cooker to port (currently disconnected). Opposite is a fitted table underneath which is a fitted compartment housing a Portapotti toilet, and in the bow there are 2 full size berths. There are two full-size quarter berths running back under the cockpit seating. Upholstery, which is in very good condition, is in deep brown material. The boat is well equipped with lockers and other storage. She has an escape hatch in the foredeck, and there is also a lifting hatch over the companionway.
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit rails
An unusual and pretty boat, for sale due to a change of plans. A very clean and attractive boat which we believe is well worth seeing.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1301 02100210 Aliouette