1973 Alacrity 22 - £3,950
Lying : Norfolk - Viewing strictly by appointment through Topsail
LOA : 6.65m (21ft 10in)
Beam : 2.34m (7ft 8in)
Draft : 0.51m (1ft 8in)
Maximum Draft : 1.52m (5ft 0in)
Keel : Lifting
- GRP construction
- Lifting keel with bilge plates
- White with pale blue bootline and dark blue antifouling
Rigging & Sails
- Bermudan Sloop rig
- Aluminium alloy mast/spars
- Genoa (tan)
- Jib (white)
Mechanical & Electrical
- 6hp Johnson outboard (1990, little used)
- 4/5 berths, plus slide-away galley unit and toilet
- The boat has a good cockpit, with seating and lockers to either side. In the cabin there is a dinette to port (converts to a double berth), opposite which is a single settee berth and a slide-away galley unit. This slides under the starboard cockpit seats and provides a 2 burner spirit cooker and a small sink unit (manually pumped cold water). Going forward, there is a sea toilet to port and in the bow there is a V-berth (converts to a double), an escape hatch and access to the chain locker. There are lockers under most of the berths. Upholstery is in dark red PVC, and the rest of the boat's decor is in white gelcoat with varnished mahogany trim. Headroom is 4ft 8in.
- Navigation equipment: Plastimo bulkhead compass, NASA echo-sounder, masthead navigation lights
- Safety equipment: Horseshoe lifebuoy with light, flares
- Deck equipment: CQR anchor and chain, stainless steel pulpit, stanchions and guardlines, ropes, fenders
- 2 wheel, braked, launching and road trailer
It is understood this boat has been re-rigged this year for single handed sailing. A nice clean example of this popular model, which is also known as a Jaguar 22. She is in original gelcoat which, apart from one or two fairly easily remedied blemishes, appears to be in good order.
DISCLAIMER: Topsail Marine Yacht Brokers is acting as brokers (or in the case of classified adverts, advertising medium) only and unless stated otherwise the vendor is not selling in the course of business. Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of particulars is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only. Prospective purchasers are strongly advised to check all particulars and where appropriate employ an independent qualified agent to carry out a survey and/or sea/river trial. Vessels are offered subject to prior sale, amendment or withdrawal without notice.
You are welcome to link to this page, but please do not use content in any other way without our permission.
1300 02100210 Atina